Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of state and federal law.
- Written Communication – able to write clearly and effectively, present ideas, and document activities. Communicate information in a succinct and organized manner; produce written information which may include technical material. Read and interpret information.
- Meeting Management and Group Facilitation – Must be able to facilitate meetings and build consensus amongst various parties.
- Problem Solving – Posses ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Results Orientation – Ability to work at a fast pace and meet critical deadlines.
- Planning and Organizing – Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects.
- Examination process – Knowledge of examination principles and practices.
- Ability to act with tact, diplomacy, honesty and confidentiality.
- Collaborate with HOME Sr Management Team to continually improve customer service and work flow efficiencies.
- Corrective Action Plan write-up for Board of Directors
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 10-15 years residential lending regulatory compliance experience in originations and servicing, wholesale, correspondent and retail lending.
- Bachelor’s degree relative to Mortgage Industry (finance, public policy, business, law, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with no supervision
- Ability to lead, motivate and engage staff
- PC Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (including Word, Excel, Power Point), Google products, working knowledge of front-end origination systems and experience with internet research, social media.
- This job description provides a foundation of the job, but not its boundaries. Must be able to travel and work overtime as needed. SVP Chief Risk Officer must be professional, self-motivated, a quick learner, and strong aptitude. Must be able to work under pressure/stress and be flexible in a very fast paced and changing environment. Ability to handle change in a positive manner is very important.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the employee is required to effectively communicate verbally. The employee must be able to effectively operate a keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with arms and hands and should be able to lift page boxes of files, up to 40 pounds apiece. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The requirements outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill and ability of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform essential job functions.